Friday, June 17, 2011

kabobs!


well this morning i woke up feeling horrible. sleeping and showering were a serious struggle because i was so sore and bruised from last night. when i looked in the mirror, i was grossed out to find that my left eye was puffy and swollen…a purple outline was starting to appear around my eye. it kinda looks like i have eye shadow on one of my eyelids. very attractive i kno… :p at least now i can say ive gotten a black eye once in my life. haha.


today for lunch, jamie fixed shish kabobs for myself, daniela, and pastor don. they were incredible! and looked even better :) we had chicken and shrimp kabobs and ate every bit of them. be jealous!

plus, tomorrow jamie and i are taking a trip to new orleans for the day! wooo! she’s gonna take me to all the good spots around the city. pics and stories soon to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment