Monday, May 30, 2011

here i begin...

somehow the idea of blogging about my summer adventures got planted into my head and surprisingly it is now a reality. so here i begin... 

i will be sharing my experiences, my ventures, my thoughts, and most importantly my heart with whomever is willing to listen. i want to share what i will be doing this summer and hopefully inspire others while i, myself, find inspiration.  i'm on a mission of re-discovering myself and re-evaluating my life. right now, i feel as though my life holds no importance and that my purpose on this world is meaningless. i don’t feel as though i'm living my life to its fullest, and i want to change that. i'm hoping to change this view by working on myself and by growing spiritually this summer.

let me start by giving u a short overview of my summer plans…first, i will be spending about a month in lakeshore, MS, which is located on the gulf coast. here, i will doing mission work. near the end of june, i will return home, where i will attend a wedding and then leave with the fam for our 7-day cruise thru the mediterranean in europe. next, i will be attending another wedding, which will be in the middle of july.

from this point on, i'm not sure of my next endeavor, but the possibilities are endless. i'm looking at either going back to mississippi for another month of mission work, living at home and finding a job for a month, moving back to school early and staying with my grandparents and getting a headstart on a job there, creating artwork and selling it online, or traveling to visit family and friends around the US. like i said, i have many options, none of which are set in stone right now…i guess i’ll just see where the tide takes me this summer and decide along the way. that’s the beauty of this summer...i have the freedom to do as i please and absolutely anything could happen. i usually don’t particularly like the idea of the unknown, but in this case, it makes things so much more exciting. stay tuned for what comes next :)

ALSO, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT ON MY POSTS AND LEAVE FEEDBACK! I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT :)

…oh...and tomorrow I leave for mississippi, actually its less than 24 hrs away…which means I should probably start packing…maybe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment